Preparation time: X
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 spinach (frozen)
- 1 packet of brown champions or asparagus
- olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp whipped cream
- Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Gently heat the oil in a pan and sauté the mushrooms in it until they are soft. Set mushrooms aside.
3. Now add the spinach to the pan and add ¼ cup of water.
4. Cook over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes (note: you don’t want the spinach to wilt).
5. Then thoroughly drain the excess water from the spinach.
6. In a large bowl, beat eggs with a whisk.
7. Add the mushrooms, spinach, cheese and cream to the eggs and mix well.
8. Season with salt and pepper.
9. Divide the mixture between 12 muffin tins, sprinkle cheese over them and put the muffins in the preheated oven for 20 – 25 minutes.
Preparation time: 35 minutes
- 450g cauliflower
- 3 eggs
- 50g butter
- 85g grated mozzarella
- 1 small onion
- ¼ bunch of chives
- Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Wash and trim the cauliflower, then chop in a food processor.
3. Then peel the onion and cut into fine cubes.
4. Now wash the chives and cut them into fine rings.
5. Now put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them together.
6. Place parchment paper on a baking sheet. Then cut the cauliflower mixture in half and place each half in a circle on the baking sheet.
7. Then bake the two pancakes for about 20 minutes and then serve.
Broccoli pizza flatbread
Preparation time: 50 minutes
- 500g broccoli
- 3 eggs
- 80 g Emmental cheese, grated
- 3 teaspoons psyllium
- 1 tsp oregano, dried
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ bunch basil
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 200 g canned tomato pieces
- 2 chili peppers, red
- 350g zucchinis
- 100 g mozzarella balls, small
1. Wash the broccoli, cut into large florets and chop in a food processor. Beat the eggs and mix with the cheese, oregano, pepper, salt and psyllium. Leave to swell for about 10 minutes. Add the broccoli to the egg mixture and mix well. Form 4 flatbreads on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake at 200 °C (180 °C for a fan oven) for 12 to 15 minutes.
2. Peel the garlic and onion and chop both finely. Wash the basil, drain, set aside a few leaves and chop the remaining leaves. Put the oil in a saucepan and sauté the garlic and onion in it. Add basil and tomatoes. Season with pepper and salt and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
3. Peel the avocado, remove the stone and cut the flesh into thin strips or slices. Deseed the chili, wash and cut into rings. Wash the zucchini, remove the ends and cut into slices with the kitchen slicer.
4. Spread the tomato sauce on the finished flatbread. Cut the mozzarella into slices and cover the flat cakes with it. Scatter the chili and zucchini on top and place in the oven for a further 15 minutes.
5. Serve and garnish with the remaining basil leaves.