Thai coconut soup with shrimp
Preparation time: X
- Ingredients for the broth:
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 2 zest of an organic lemon
- 720 ml coconut milk
- 2 cups fresh cilantro
- 6 or 7 dried small chilies
- 2 stalks of lemongrass, sliced or 2 teaspoons of dried lemongrass
- some ginger
- 2 tsp sea salt
- Ingredients for the ketogenic soup:
- 200g prawns/shrimp
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 60 g sliced champions
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- Juice of a fresh lime
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander for garnish
1. Slowly and carefully simmer all the ingredients for the broth in a saucepan for 20 minutes.
2. Then pour everything through a fine sieve and pour the collected liquid into a wok.
3. Add the shrimp and fish sauce to the broth. Add the sliced champions to the wok. Now the soup should simmer for about 10 minutes until the shrimp are done. Then pour the juice of the lime into the soup. Serve the soup with finely chopped coriander.
Chicken Roulade With Pesto
Preparation time: X
- 500 g chicken breast fillet 4 pieces
- 150 g halloumi – grilled cheese
- 250ml keto pesto
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 5 g zest of one lemon
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil for frying
1. Halve the chicken breasts, but do not cut all the way through.
2. Pound the chicken breast fillets with a meat mallet (flat side) as flat as possible.
3. Mix 250ml pesto with 1 tablespoon olive oil in a bowl. Over the chicken breast, spread the mixture.
4. Scatter the grated zest of one lemon over the meat
5. Cut the halloumi cheese into small pieces and also place on the meat.
6. Roll up the fillets into roulades and secure with a toothpick
7. Preheat the oven to 230° degrees.
8. Coat a cast-iron skillet (a roaster works too) with 2 tablespoons of olive oil
9. Now fry the roulades in the pan until all sides are a little brown
10. Then put everything in the oven and let it cook for 6-7 minutes
11. When the juice runs clear from the roulades, remove from the oven. Now let it rest for 5-6 minutes and serve.
Zucchini pizza boats
Preparation time: 60 minutes
- 1 large zucchini
- 100g salami
- 150g tomato passata
- 50g grated cheddar
- 1 green pepper
- 40g mushrooms
- 20g pitted olives
- 2 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Wash and deseed the peppers, then cut them into small pieces.
3. Then cut the salami into small pieces as well.
4. Clean the mushrooms and then cut them into slices.
5. Also cut the olives into slices.
6. Now put the olive oil in a pan and heat it up.
7. Then add the olives, mushrooms, peppers and salami to the pan and sauté for about 5 minutes.
8. Meanwhile, wash the zucchini and cut in half lengthwise.
9. Carefully scoop them out with a spoon.
10. Now add the tomato passata, salt and pepper to the pan and simmer for another 3 minutes.
11. Then pour the contents of the pan into the zucchini.
12. Place parchment paper on a baking sheet and place the zucchini boats on top.
13. Now bake them for about 20 minutes.
14. Take the boats out and spread the cheddar over them.
15. Then bake them for another 5 minutes and serve.
Preparation time: X
- 200 g pak choi
- 400 g turkey breast
- 200 g king oyster mushrooms or e mushrooms
- 2 onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 200 ml sour cream
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Salt pepper
1. Cut the turkey breast into strips 1.5 cm wide. Clean the herbs and cut into strips. Wash the pak choi, drain and cut into strips. Peel and finely chop the onions and garlic.
2. Fry the turkey breast strips in a pan with a little olive oil for approx. 2-3 minutes on each side then season with pepper and salt. Place the fried strips in a casserole dish, cover with aluminum foil and continue cooking in a preheated oven at 150 degrees.
3. Garlic and onions are lightly sweated in the pan with olive oil. Then add the king oyster mushrooms and after 3 minutes add the pak choi to the pan.
4. Let everything boil gently for about 10 minutes, then stir in the sour cream and let it simmer.
5. Take the turkey out of the oven, take the vegetables off the heat and serve together.