Pork Tenderloin With Miso Dressing And Superfood Salad
Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 800g pork fillet in one piece
- 200g kale
- 500g red cabbage
- 1 large fennel
- 1 piece ginger (grated 1 tbsp)
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Wash the kale and shake dry. Then remove the stalk and cut it into thin strips.
3. Remove the outer leaves from the red cabbage and cut in half. Now remove the stalk and then cut it into thin strips.
4. Wash the fennel and cut it into thin slices.
5. Halve the lemon and squeeze out the juice (2 tbsp).
6. Wash the pork tenderloin and pat dry.
7. Put the sesame seeds in a hot pan without oil or fat and toast them until they start to color.
8. Peel a piece of ginger and grate it with a fine grater until you have 1 tablespoon full.
9. Take a bowl and mix together the grated ginger, 1 tablespoon olive oil and mirin.
10. Turn the pork tenderloin in this mixture.
11. Preheat a non-stick pan over high heat and sear the pork tenderloin for 3 minutes on each side. Then place the pork fillet on a baking sheet and let it cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
12. Then take out the pork tenderloin and let it rest on a covered plate for 5 minutes.
13. Place the kale in a bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon lemon juice, salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
14. Knead the kale with your hands to soften it.
15. Then add the red cabbage, sesame and fennel.
16. Take a bowl and mix together 1 tablespoon lemon juice, miso paste, maple syrup, and 2 tablespoons olive oil.
17. Now cut the pork fillet into slices.
18. Serve the salad on a plate and place the pork tenderloin on top. Finally, drizzle with the miso dressing.
Shrimp Skewers Wrapped in Bacon
Preparation time: X
- 280 g prawns, fresh or frozen (thaw them)
- 100 g sliced bacon
- 30g cheddar in one go
1. Line a plate with a piece of kitchen towel, place the slices of bacon on top and cover with a kitchen towel. Fry them in the microwave – they shouldn’t be too crispy. Let cool and cut in half.
2. The cheddar is cut into 16 small pieces.
3. Score the shrimp lengthways on the inside. Put a small piece of cheese in it and wrap it with half a piece of bacon. Secure the bacon with a toothpick.
4. Heat the pan. And fry the shrimp for about 5-8 minutes on both sides. Serve and enjoy immediately.
Preparation time: X
- 1 kg pork ribs peeled ribs
- 360 ml chicken broth
- 45 ml lime juice
- 1 tsp garlic chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 180 ml mayonnaise
- 45 ml lime juice
- 40g shallots
- 10 grams of garlic
- 1 handful of parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
2. Preheat the oven to 150° convections.
3. Place the ribs in a greased skillet or roasting pan. Sprinkle with salt. Add broth, lime juice and garlic.
4. Cover tightly with a lid or aluminum foil and cook in the oven for about 2 hours.
6. Peel shallots and garlic.
7. Pour into a tall container and add the remaining ingredients.
8. Finely puree and serve with the ribs.
Konjac Noodles With Mascarpone Mushroom Sauce
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- 400 grams of mushrooms
- 1 shallot
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400g mascarpone
- 100 grams of whipped cream
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 20 grams of parsley
- 500 g konjac noodles
- 1 chili pepper
- 40g grated Gouda
1. Wash the mushrooms, clean if necessary and cut into thin slices. Peel the shallot and chop finely with a knife. Put the olive oil in a pan and sauté the mushrooms and shallots until soft.
2. Add the whipped cream with mascarpone and lemon juice to the vegetables and bring everything to a boil.
3. Wash, drain and finely chop the parsley. Add half to the mushroom sauce. Season with salt, nutmeg and pepper.
4. Cook and serve the konjac noodles according to the package instructions. Pour the sauce over it.
5. Deseed the chili pepper, wash and cut into thin rings.
6. Garnish the pasta with the Gouda cheese, parsley and chili.