Preparation time: 15 minutes
1. Wash and finely grate the zucchinis. Add all dry ingredients and mix.
2. Add egg white and mix everything.
3. Heat the coconut oil in a coated pan and bake a pancake.
Preparation time: X
1. Clean and finely chop the mushrooms and spring onions. Fry in a small pan with a tablespoon of butter. Take out and set aside.
2. Place the eggs in a small bowl with the water, salt and pepper and whisk with a fork.
3. Heat the remaining butter in the pan and add the egg mixture.
4. Reduce the temperature. Slowly let the egg set.
5. Now spread the mushroom and spring onion mixture on one half of the omelette and carefully place the other half on top.
6. Now arrange on a plate. Good Appetite.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
1. Mix the eggs with the water, pepper, salt and herbs.
2. Put the coconut oil in a pan, heat it up and add the egg mixture.
3. Fry these into two omelettes, then place the salmon on top and roll them up.
4. Do the same for the second omelet.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
1. Wash the raspberries and pat dry.
2. Then add cream cheese, soy yogurt, half the raspberries, coconut oil and stevia to a blender and blend until creamy.
3. Then pour the yoghurt into a bowl and garnish with the remaining raspberries, almond butter and almonds.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
1. Lightly toast the slivers of almonds in a pan without oil.
2. Wash the blueberries. Mix the yoghurt with the lemon juice. Add all remaining ingredients and serve.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
1. Remove the ends of the cucumber, wash and cut into diagonal slices. Place one portion on a plate and sprinkle with a little salt.
2. Finely dice the salmon. Cut the cress. Wash, drain and finely chop the dill.
3. Beat eggs and mix with salt, pepper, kefir, dill and mineral water. Put 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan, heat it up and pour half the egg mixture into the pan. Let them cook into an omelette. Repeat with the other half.
4. Top the omelette with diced salmon, cucumber slices and cress, fold up and arrange on the salted cucumbers.
Preparation time: 25 to 30 minutes
1. Crack eggs into a bowl. Then add the coconut flour, chia seeds, flav drops, baking powder and coconut milk. Add a little vanilla to taste. Mix everything with the hand mixer until a creamy mass is formed. If the batter remains too thick, add a dash of coconut milk or almond milk.
2. Divide the batter unevenly among the muffin mugs. Sprinkle a little of the vanilla on top and put in the oven at 180 °C for 20 to 25 minutes.
Cloud bread Portion: X Preparation time: X Ingredients: 3 eggs 3 tbsp cream cheese ¼…
Chicken curry Portion: X Preparation time: X Ingredients: ½ onion ½ garlic clove 1½ tomatoes…
Overnight Oats Portion: 1 Preparation time: 5 minutes Ingredients: 100 ml whole milk 20 grams…
Summer salad Portion: 1 Preparation time: X Ingredients: ½ avocado 100g chicken breast 100g cheese…
Keto crepes Portion: 2 Preparation time: 15 minutes Ingredients: 100 g low-fat quark 15 g…
Bacon muffins Portion: 12 Preparation time: X Ingredients: 4 eggs 1 cup grated cheese 1…